Al's Place Online Community Forum is six years old today!

As a semi-new member, I think that a great job has been done on this website. My favorite, though, has to be the format of the forum. I hope that this website enjoys another 6 years of happiness and friendship, which is what drew me here in the first place.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AL'S PLACE!!

Thanks so much, Brian, for all you have done and continue to do to make this THE BEST QL site on the web, bar none! Oh, and may there be many, many more happy returns of this day!

Okay, now.....where's the cake? :b

Eleiece

Here it is! Yum yum yum!

CornLayerCakeSlices.jpg

Happy Birthday Al's Place!

This is a very nice forum and for it to be having it's six anniversary with this much success. All Admin.s and Mod.s be very proud of your selfs for making this place what it is. And as for it's bells & whistles it's a very neat forum. I haven't encountered another under the same software.

:wave

Wow. Six years? That's a long time! Happy Birthday, Al's Place, though I'm once again a day late!

Nerd Alert!!! 8o

I refer that to my own message. If anyone would like to check out the percentage of posts you have posted over the total population of posts, then just use this forumla:

n/41100

n= Number of posts you have posted

I don't know why I'm writing this, but it was interesting, and I didn't really know if anyone wanted to see just how much they really do post here.

ohboy said:
Nerd Alert!!! 8o

I refer that to my own message. If anyone would like to check out the percentage of posts you have posted over the total population of posts, then just use this forumla:

n/41100

n= Number of posts you have posted

I don't know why I'm writing this, but it was interesting, and I didn't really know if anyone wanted to see just how much they really do post here.

Interesting...

Happy Birthday, Al's Place Forum!

I know I haven't been on here since May, but that's 'cause I lost my 'net on May 10th... I've been living off of trips to the library for my internet fix, and since we only get an hour allotted to us, I've mainly been stuck using that time for getting through my e-mails.

Anyway, back to the subject... I'm really excited about Al's Place Forum's birthday, and I'm so proud to say that I've been here since the beginning!

Joy

*pouts*

The way things are going, I'm not gonna be able to make it to the con. I've been applying for jobs left and right, and still no luck.

I really miss my Internet... I miss being able to come here every day, even though I may not always post. :)

Joy

tina_als_girl said:
*pouts*

The way things are going, I'm not gonna be able to make it to the con. I've been applying for jobs left and right, and still no luck.

I really miss my Internet... I miss being able to come here every day, even though I may not always post. :)

Joy
I sent ya a PM Joy... best of luck to ya!