Sam & Al on MacGyver clip

Very amusing.

Of course we all know what really happened to him.

He was kidnapped by Patti and Selma, Marge Simpson's sisters.

Then he joined the Stargate Project under the alias of Colonel Jack O'Neill!

As leaper1 knows I've never been a fan of McGyver, I only watched one episode and it must have been a particularly bad one as its the only non-violent show that has made me feel physically sick. (due to sentimental sop)

However I must say that McGyver has the most impressive mullet I have ever seen (apart from Billy Ray in Achey Breaky). I think I'll have to dig out a few eps just so I can admire it further.

I'm not sure if any of you guys use the term mullet, but in case you don't its the long bit of hair that hangs down from a blokes neck when the top part is short. The admiration of the mullet is a great australian pastime.

Bexter said:
As leaper1 knows I've never been a fan of McGyver, I only watched one episode and it must have been a particularly bad one as its the only non-violent show that has made me feel physically sick. (due to sentimental sop)

However I must say that McGyver has the most impressive mullet I have ever seen (apart from Billy Ray in Achey Breaky). I think I'll have to dig out a few eps just so I can admire it further.

I'm not sure if any of you guys use the term mullet, but in case you don't its the long bit of hair that hangs down from a blokes neck when the top part is short. The admiration of the mullet is a great australian pastime.

On the contrary, I recently heard my brother use the term and he was talking about MacGyver. :)

Steve B.

RossBeckett said:
On the contrary, I recently heard my brother use the term and he was talking about MacGyver. :)

Steve B.

Ha Ha - I guess I'm not the only one who thinks he has an impressive mullet. :lol

You know over here at fairs and royal shows guys can buy novelty hats with fake mullets!!!. Yes I do think Australians can be a little strange at times, must be because we are so far away from everyone else..... that and the heat!!!

Can't go wrong with a video combining three of some of my favorite shows of all time: MacGyver, Knight Rider and of course, Quantum Leap.

Speaking of MacGyver's mullet, his hair went through quite a bit of change on that show. It started out as short and brown, then somehow grew to become a big dirty blond mullet. I don't watch Stargate: SG-1, so it's pretty weird to see Richard Dean Anderson with gray hair now.

Richard Dean Anderson looks like like Dean Stockwell IMHO - thought that from the very first viewing of Stargate SG-1.

Oh wouldn't it be so cool to combine Macgyver and QL for just one episode..Sam leaps into Macgyver in the future...sigh...
I love both of these shows!!

tina_als_girl said:
Interesting, then, that both their middle names are "Dean". They also both are into environmentalism.

Joy
Yes, very interesting and. . weird. (Edit: well maybe not weird, it's just good old coincidence working there.)