View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 07:19 PM   #3
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Hey, Kristen and I love Peoria! It's funny and cute and it was based off a Non American based movie FYI, Good Morning Vietnam. I love seeing Sam in a fun mood. So I think the top ten worst episodes are a matter of opinion.

Here are mine:
Trilogies (All three) - Absoutly horrid episodes. Sam goes out of his moral charactor in the second one and Abigale is annoying, obnoxious and a ditz. I hate the idea of Sam having a kid with anyone other than Donna.

The Last gunfighter - See my post in it's review thread. :P

Heart of a Chamption - Its boring, and the brother with the heart thing is really stupid for not even consitering the possibility of something wrong. Plus as a personal bonus, diseases and medical stuff very easily creep me out.

Goodbye Norma Jean - I didn't disklike anything specific, it's just not a good episode.

My best friend Kristen shares all these by the way. except the trilogies, she doesn't like them, but she also doesn't absolutly hate Abigale and Sammy Jo though like I do.

That's all I have, because other than that, I have my least favorities but I wouldn't consiter them bad episodes.

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote