Happy Birthday Scott!

leaper1

PQL Security Staff
Staff member
Sep 1, 2002
Bedford, England
Getting in early so I don't forget, and I figure it is already the 9th in Australia.

Happy Birthday
Scott Bakula!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day, and a fabulous year.
:hurray: :hurray:
:hurray:
We love you!

Well I certainly enjoyed Scott's birthday. Started off by watching Major League III, then Sibling Rivalry, American Beauty, followed by the last 4 episodes of Chuck season 2, American Body Shop (episode Juicy Lou's), and finished with Quantum Leap Disc 3 of season 2. I watched Necessary Roughness yesterday and 6 episodes of Murphy Brown the day before. Didn't get to Enterprise, might watch some episodes tomorrow while it is still his birthday in the USA. While I am on the computer I'm going to watch the video I have of Scott singing Happy Birthday to me in London. I love being on holidays!

I wonder what Scott got up to on his birthday!

Happy birthday, Scott! :hurray: Have a wonderful day! Wish we could all have a big party with you! ;)

A warm and wonderful day to Scott, who shares this date with John Lennon, Sean Lennon, and the president's dog, BOBAMA! :bow:bow:bow

Happy Birthday Scott

I want to take this time to wish a belated happy birthday to Scott. I hope that you had a special day with family and friends around you.
I want to thank you for all you have done in my life to bring not only joy, but inspiration. There are no words for the smiles you put on Mom's face when I would tell her about QL or the hope that you gave me when I listen to that song from Pool hall blues. Thank you and May God bless you always.
:)