View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 06:59 PM   #26
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

It was very clever writing in my opinion to mix the emotional Connie situation with the hilarity of Sam as a beauty pageant contestant. There are plenty of episodes that are purely heavy subject matter such as one of his later teenage girl leaps, Raped. In fact directly following this leap is Back on White on Fire which is insanely heavy with hate and violence. To have immediately proceeded that with 100% focus on Connie's story (which probably would have meant changing the setting and exploring more into the vague implication that the photographer had tried to rape her) could have been a bit much to take in all at once.

Besides, his costume designer had hated making female clothes for man so he probably got some revenge in this episode off of sticking Scott in what I personally find to be his most horrid female outfits. XD Massive respect and admiration Scott.

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote