Don "contemplating" QL script

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Leapers,

Spoke with Don's office today and yes, he is "
contemplating writing a QL feature script, but he has only just begun the thinking process..."

He's away from the office this month, so it will likely be some time before anything definite happens. When I hear more, I'll be sure to share.

Great news that the "rumor" is true - we may finally get what we've been wishing for these past 20 years!

That Don is "contemplating" writing a script doesn't sound as positive as the news Scott announced. But as you say, at least it sounds like something is going on with a QL movie. Let's hope!

Oh WOW!

What kind of feature? Are Scott and Dean still going to be our favorite duo? Oh boy!

Oh Boy! I hope he goes through with it!!!!

By the way.

OOOOOOH BOY!!!!

If there is ever a Quantum Leap feature film I hope they wont replace Scott and Dean with current "big name" actors and change things around to appeal to the current generation.

If there is ever a Quantum Leap feature film I hope they wont replace Scott and Dean with current "big name" actors and change things around to appeal to the current generation.

Sam will be a sparkly vampire, and Al a werewolf with an aversion to shirts. They will be played by actors young enough to be my children. There will be much angst, and it will be a megahit with tweens.

*shudders*

Sam will be a sparkly vampire, and Al a werewolf with an aversion to shirts. They will be played by actors young enough to be my children. There will be much angst, and it will be a megahit with tweens.

*shudders*

:lol That made me laugh out loud.