View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 11:06 AM   #6
QL Damsel
Al's Place / TVS Administrator

Damon,
I want to go on record here and say that the reason for QL: The Virtual Seasons going on it's hiatus is NOT your fault. I know that you have been gone, and I appreciate your willingness to finish your trilogy. The reason for TVS to go on it's hiatus was a multiple thing.

You see, the way I was running it I wasn't giving myself enough time to get everything done that needed to get done. I was setting times for people to get their story in to me so that I could have time. The time would come for the story to be in and then... did they get their story in to me? No. They didn't. It became a hassle for me to actually get things done. So, I finally had it.

I put it on hiatus. I am going to bring QL:TVS back this fall. So, if anyone who is reading this would like to make sure that I have stories to go on TVS that are in cannon with what we have going on, then by all means, I'm willing to take them, look them over and make sure that things are right with them, then put them up on the site and feature them. It may not come back with one a week as it once was, until people start writing more. But, I'll be damned if I'm going to hound people to get their stories into me by a time period.

I will NOT promise to deliver something to people and then make others make me into a liar. I will not let that happen to me any more. Because that is essentially what happened.

Damon, I'm not mad. I forgave you a long time ago about what happened with TVS. OK?

No matter what, you are my friend, and that's all that matters.

Sincerely,
MJ