Season Five DVD Giveaway!

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
DVDgiveaway5_large.gif

Universal Studios is sponsoring the 5th season DVD giveaway here at Al's Place!

Enter now to win one of three sets. Good luck!

http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/mediapages/dvd-giveaway5.htm

aww so sorry to hear that Ziggy. thats not too long from now though. At least its not march of 06 like fourth season was pushed back to in my terf. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
SBF,

I know how ya feel. I too, have entered EVERY time there's been a giveaway, and every time, I LOSE. Take heart, fellow QL fan, maybe this time our turn will come...

alsplacebartender said:
LOL it's luck of the draw, guys! I use a random number generator. I set it for the number of entries I get and then it chooses a number.

There are no losers lol - just only one winner per drawing. :) Since you're all QL fans... you're all winners. Cheesy grin!

well I tend to be unlucky when the winners are random. This is a good thought though. it makes me feel like a winner still hehe, kind of.

ziggysego said:
It comes out in Ireland on 26th December. How crap is that?!?

We have to wait til 21st of Feb next year how lucky are you :hurray:

Well i'm definitely buying Season 5 for X-Mas with my moolah from relatives and other gullible people I know - Quantum Leap DVD spending spree - here I come! :D

In fact, the only thing that will stop me is if I win the DVD #wink wink, nudge nudge# or if GASP the R2 sets have music replacement!! Blasphemy I tell you!! :eek

Last edited:
After looking at some works by Picasso and Salvador Dali, one would think so. ;) Just kidding!!

alsplacebartender said:
Aren't all drawings random?

well you can call me stupid but I thought you were going to choose the winners.:banghead

feldon30 said:
After looking at some works by Picasso and Salvador Dali, one would think so. ;) Just kidding!!

lol, it took me a few seconds to catch that Morgan, lol funny. :lol

yeah, thats fine Brian you are doing a great job.
(God I really wish I hadn't taken the season five off my wish list. oh well, I can save up for it I guess.)

Yep, I'm with you Dee. I feel badly ripped off at having to wait til Feb!!! Stupid Australia being waaay behind the rest of civilisation as usual. Plus, GTFW only knows when we'll get the Dr Who Xmas Special, but is sure won't be Xmas.

Consolation; at least I'm getting The Flash (JW Schipp) Season for Xmas!! :hurray: Anyone (esp in Aus) who recalls the appalling treatment of this show by Channel 9 will instantly understand why this is exciting :D