2007 Quantum Leap Fandom Awards

MikeKraken

Project QL Intern
Dec 20, 2002
Canada
mikekraken.canadianwebs.com
Greetings, Leapers!

The 2007 Quantum Leap Fandom Awards nomination period has started and will end on Saturday, March 29, 2008. Valid nominations include anything that is related to Quantum Leap that was created and/or updated during the 2007 calendar year. There are numerous categories, including fan-fiction, artwork, Web sites, and much more!

Please participate in the awards by going to the Runboard message board located at http://com2.runboard.com/bquantumleapfandomawards

Keep the Leap!

... Mike.
Chair of the Quantum Leap Fandom Awards Committee

Glad to see they are back! I noticed only about three or four people are nominating so far - let's get over there and do some nominating, people! It's Quantum's time to shine!

I just noticed - there is a PAGE 2 in the nominations thread that is not very apparent with a lot more choices to nominate. Be sure to click the link at the bottom of the page to select the second page of nomination categories.

I'm alive, too! Just been held "hostage" by RL, but I've escaped from it...*g* at least until it catches up with me again! During my "escape" I've made my nominations over at the 2007 Quantum Leap Fandom Awards.

Eleiece K.

Saturday 29th, the site says, is when nomination ends, and, presumably, voting will start soon after.