View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 08:43 PM   #11
Night Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by isz View Post
There were more then 1? really?! Tell me the 3 possible ending they considerd and i'll tell you which one they choose to put in the movie,because it's more then possible that they shot all 3 before picking one.
I was wrong when I said 3. There are actually 4 different endings.

There's the happy one, where he tells Kayleigh: "if you ever come near me again...", etc. This is the theatrical ending, but was not intended to be the original.

Then there's the original, which is the one where he goes back and kills himself in his mother's womb, implying that he never even existed, and that's what saves Kayleigh. I think this is the one they included on the DVD (the director's cut), but not on the TV version. The TV version always uses the happy one.

The third one is basically the happy ending, but in the final scene, when he sees Kayleigh on the street as a grown-up, he follows her instead of going the way he was supposed to go (kind of an open ending; this is known as the "Stalker" ending).

And the last one is a modified version of the third. The happiest of them all: Kayleigh and Evan cross each other on the street, they both stop, they turn around, they both look at each other, and Kayleigh asks him: "do I know you?", then they introduce themselves and he ends up asking her out for a cup of coffee or something like that. She accepts, smiling, and fade out.

So which one did you see?