View Single Post
Old 03-19-2003, 01:17 PM   #21
leaper1
PQL Security Staff

Default Re: Guy Stockwell

Article 1854:
Date: 04/21/2001

Remember when you asked about who Guy Stockwell played in "The Right Hand of God"? Well, I just received my order of the first Observer with an in depth description of the first season. It says Guy played somebody named Edwards(no other name). Do you recall who this was? I didn't tape this ep so I can't check it out, did you? Let me know if you find out which character this is. I'd be interested to know if he did look like Dean 'cause I was scouring that ep looking for someone who did with no success.
Reply:
I found out!!

Date: 04/22/2001

and it didn't take long thanks to your information. He plays the ganster like guy that pays Sam to throw the fight. I thought that was him but your information confirmed it. I don't really see any family resemblence though but at least we know it is him. Thank you Vanished!
Reply:
Thanks, bill

Date: 04/22/2001

I knew you'd come thru. I had a feeling it might be the gangster guy too but I didn't remember them saying his name. That mystery solved!
Reply:
You are welcome Vanished and

Date: 04/23/2001

Thank you too. They key thing is that you found out that he played Edwards and from there it made it easy to solve. I look forward to hearing your comments on it when you get to see it again and observe closely and see if you see any family resemblences.