View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 07:34 AM   #43
ziggysego
Observer's Aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirok
UGHH!!

Last night, I typed out a nice lengthy reply to all of you who felt my "FILE CORRUPTED" pain, and BAM… I submit it, and I timed out. Man… some days I just can’t win.
Calgon take me AWAY!!!

I forgot what I wrote, but it basically said, "thanks for sharing your war stories". So I lost my ‘thunder’ from last night, as I was too tired to try and repeat my post. The fantastic ability I always get when I write beyond an hour is momentum, and that sparks my creativity… and that’s what I had happening on several occasions before it crashed.

LadyKayoss, I’m with you on the re-casting concept. It’ll be a difficult task, but I feel I have a fairly decent "lock" on what I am looking for Sam and Al… I have one strong candidate for ‘Sam’, but want to see what else is out there before I offer it to him. I might hit the talent pool in Chicago just as a preliminary inquiry… I’ve had lots of luck in Chicago in my past films.

Depending on how far you’re from Indianapolis LadyKayoss, you would be more than welcome to attend our auditions. Or anyone for that matter. Lord knows I could use another voice in the casting process. Just throwin’ it out there.

Between now and the 19th, I’ll be getting more and more busy on my last time travel feature we’re wrapping up between the 13th & 17th. I originally had hoped to have my QL script ready before we finished pick ups, but nope. Oh well… worse things can happen.

Thanks for all the interest everybody. You all are so nice. I LOVE it here!!

Adios,
CHRIS
If you want to fly me over Chris, I'd be interested in doing a cameo

ziggysego is offline   Reply With Quote