View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 08:16 AM   #303
Lightning McQueenie
Junior Leaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue enigma View Post
These are interesting questions and worth considering if we speculate that Sammy Jo leaped to find Sam (or took his place so he could have a rest). My own personal conclusion is that leaping and childbearing are incompatible, so a woman who is leaping couldn't become pregnant while leaping (or possibly at all -- wasn't the accelerator nuclear in design? I could be wrong about that, but if so the radiation could possibly impair the woman's ability to bear children).

As far as Alia, however, we can assume that Alia as Connie wasn't performing any of her wifely duties with Frank, including (or even especially) the nightly ones, in order to accomplish her goal to drive him away and wreck the family.
Interesting idea, but I'd have to respectfully disagree. If Sam's swimmers weren't affected by the leaping, then why should we believe that a female's reproductive system would be affected?

As for Alia, you're right that Alia as Connie was probably neglecting Frank in the bedroom, but let's say, for the sake of argument, she had sex with another person (that would be one way to wreck the home after all), then it's theoretically possible she could become pregnant.

I'm also sure if Zoe was a permanent leaper she'd be bed hopping, but she may be above child-bearing age...