View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 08:12 PM   #18
Samantha Beckett
Project Observer

When I posted last, I had basically no time for any details, so I'm here to do just that.

Mine was pretty much to the letter to what my story idea is. I was Samantha Beckett (my screen name comes from this story idea), Sam and Donna's daughter after their night together in "The Leap Back". Gooshie was no longer at the project, so I had replaced him as Ziggy's main programmer, having added some programs to enhance her abilities. In the dream, Al (my godfather in my dream) and I are in front of the government people trying to convince them to keep our funding. They deny us, saying that its a permanent denial, that we are shut down for good. I yell "no! You can't do that! That's my father back there and you can't just leave him there! I've never had a chance to meet him!" and then a congressman looks at me and says "well, you haven't missed much then, have you?", and then they all leave. Then, it just kinda jumped to where I was in some sort of closet (like a janitor's closet in the building), holding my knees, rocking back and forth and crying. Al comes in and tells me that we were gonna fight this, and not to worry. Then I woke up.

I had just pre-written that part of my story just like 3 hours before I went to bed, after doing that "I will dream about Quantum Leap" recitation thing al day. It was awesome!

Samantha Beckett