Welcome to all new members

Hi everyone.

My name is Hayden. I'm from Australia, and I LOVE Quantum Leap (thanks to my Mum who got me hooked). Dean Stockwell is my favourite. If anyone wants a DVD of Down To The Sea In Ships, The Secret Garden or Sons and Lovers, just email me at naggin_dragon_2001@hotmail.com

I was wondering, if anyone has a copy of the alternate endings to MI, could they please send it to the above addy? Thanks heaps.

P.S. I'd love to read all that fan fiction, but the links don't seem to be working (if they are links lol). What are the sites?

Thanks a lot.

In reference to Quantum Retribution, I wonder if Zoe made it back to wherever it is she came from when she leapt, or if she's trapped in time now too. Obviously since no-one replaced Alia's counterpart in the waiting room, she's somewhere in time as HERSELF - but I wonder what happened with Zoe...?

Welcome Hayden,
I love your handle, and your little pic - is that Charmander?

Hope you'll be as happy here as I am, it is the best QL site ever.
And do check out the Virtual Seasons - wonderful stuff.
I'm a crazy Brit, but I love to chat about QL whenever I can get online at the same time as my transcontinental buddies.

I'm waaaaaaaay ahead of you LOL - I'm about a quarter of the way through episode 1.

Is this island they're on... Hell? And are they all... Demons?

Let me post my welcome to all the new members of the board.

Let me reintroduce my self as well. My name is Tom and I have been a member for just over a year. I just turned 26 on June 21. I live in Bristol Connecticut. I graduated fron a Technical High School in '97 for electrical. (You can see how well I did since I didn't go into the field) I work as a Driving Instructor in Meriden and In July I am trying for my Advanced Instructors Licence. After I get that, I can start teaching in the classroom.

I am an avid reader. My favorite author is Jeffrey Deaver. (If anyone has seen the Denzell Washington movie The Bone Collector, it was very, very loosley based on Jeffrey Deaver's book of the same name.

I am also a gamer. I love the NASCAR racing games and role-playing too. PS2 Only.

I became a fan of QL when I was 12 and saw the episode Heart of a Champion I took, a while, but I managed to catch all the episodes in Syndication and to this day it remains my favorite show of all time.

But I also enjoy, Deadwood, and my favorite show from last season, House

I qam a big fan of Country music and Classic Rock as well. Right now in my Driving School car, I have a mixed CD featureing the likes of Elton John, Billy Joel, Lenyard Skynard, Simon and Garfunkle, Eric Clapton, and Journey.

Well, anyways, I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts and observations on QL. It's always nice to meet a new leaper

hey, i just wanted to say that i apologize for my long absence, but i have been....well, i can't say i have been busy becasue that would be lying, but i have been lonely, and a bit worried about my best friend becasue she has been sick, and i am hearing from her today for the first time in like a week, but she is doing better now. i also have been racking my brian to right a decently deep song from Sam's point of view that i have been working on since like sometime last month. yeah, seriously. it's a kick in the butt becasue i am no good at writing songs, hehe. but i plan to share it here when i finish, asuming i do before i get married, hehe. in the meantime however i have been kinda reluctant to come back here until i finished it, but i am bored right now, with my best friend at dinner and thought i would take a peek and explain where i have been, and that i am not dead or quitting the group. i will always be here.;)

Yes. It's painfull being lonely, but it's more when a friend of yours is sick. Glad you're better now. You're getting married?

Nice site!

Post-date: My spell check window does not work.

Hello. I love rock, progressive mostly, I love silence, I love metal progressive and dark metal, I like Nietzche, I like also new age music, and hate pop. I love of course Q. Leap and Carl Sagan. I like Star Wars (70's and just 2005 film) and I also love darkness, wellness, the night, dark suits and everything around black arts too. I hate rudeness, bad words and corruption. I don't like talking about myself so much. I study. Second grade of college.

Favourite rock band: Rush.
Favourite metal: Dream Theater.
Movie: The Shining. Kubrick.
Episode of Q. Leap: L. H. O.
Science Book: Cosmos. Sagan.
Fiction book: The Stand. King.

Iread Contact some years ago and really enjoyed the book. They should have stayed truer to it for the movie.

I'm a big Stephen King Fan, although I have yet to read The Stand, I have it. You should try reading Jeffrey Deaver. He is my favorite Author. Always has those twists and turns you don'[t see coming

thats cool Tom, my mom used to be a huge steven king fan around the time i was born, but now she says that it appears to her that it kept all being kinda the same macabe image, if you get what i am saying, which i don't myself, this is only what my mom said. i myself like him ok, but i have only read two of his stories becasue it was for english class, The Body and Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption.

Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank redemption was deffinately worth the read, But my favorite King books are, Bag of Bones, The Green Mile, and The Dark Tower Series

In my opinion, those are his best works

Of the various King works I have read, The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon has been my favorite.

That said, Dean Koontz is my favorite suspense/thriller author.

I love Dean Koontz and John Saul. I wish that I could write like them... *drat* I've read some of Stephen Kings stuff and it still just royally scares the snot out of me and I can't do it anymore. Hehehe. That's one cat that I don't even want to have his imagination. Imagine what his dreams are like. Yikes!

Uh... I'm kind of not sure if the new user introductions are over yet... but I thought I'd better say hello so everyone doesn't wonder who this strange 'manitou' person is who suddenly starts popping up all over the place...

I'm currently at university studying physics, as I've been fascinated by topics like time travel and such since I was a child, so naturally I love Quantum Leap.

I've been a fan of QL for quite a long time (my parents used to watch it when I was a kid, so I watched it as well) and I just recently found this place when I wondered what everyone from QL got up to after it finished and typed 'Quantum Leap' into a search engine.

So... uh... I decided to join... and, um... this is my saga up until this point...

It's no problem. I think we should either make this thread sticky or Brian or Morgan should create a new forum just for new members to introduce themselves. I've seen several active boards do this. ;)

Hey WesleyM134 gr8 avatar. Yup I started watching around the same age you did when I was 5. So we have that in common lol.

Always
Admiralal90

Of course I'm now 17 so that was a long time ago. I'm also working on a QL fanfic. I'll post it here on the board once I'm done with it.