hey..

fallingstar

Project QL Intern
Mar 29, 2006
Well, thought id say hi as a am a newbie to the site.

and thank god i found it. a place to unburden folk with my love for all things quantum leap.

anyway, just a quick question to get anyone..anyone?talking to me.a quick query bout season one dvd. yknow how it says scott and dean leave teasers for fans, well, what are they?

oh, and by the way i am a uk leaper, so that means we get the cool(er) versions of the dvd, so if anyone is inquisitive bout them then im your guy to ask, as i have been hammering day and night as of late.:D

Welcome to the board, fallingstar! :) I know that Brian has the teasers listed somewhere... however, I still haven't watched all of my DVD Set # 1 of QL. I'm savoring it. ;)

Pull up a chair and enjoy what you find here... good friends, drinks, some light reading and a love of Quantum Leap!

MJ

Welcome, fallingstar! :D :wavey:

And thanks for getting "catch a falling star and put it in your pocket" stuck in my head. :lol

Welcome Fallingstar!!

McDuck said:
nd thanks for getting "catch a falling star and put it in your pocket" stuck in my head. :lol

And thank YOU Jennie for now getting "catch a falling star and put it in your pocket" in MY head! LOL!

Samantha Beckett

Welcome from a fellow Brit, to the coolest, yet hottest QL site out there (and sometimes we are wayyyyyy out there!!!)