Spoiler, please?

shauthor27

Project QL Intern
Oct 13, 2005
Hey ya'll!

I just watched the Dr. Ruth episode for the first time, on the Sci Fi channel. (Somehow, it was equally delightful and disappointing, to see the real historical person participate....)

Anyway, at the end of the episode, the next person who pops into the waiting room is, apparently, a vampire.

Can someone tell me what's up with that next episode? I've never seen it, either. Please, spoil it for me. =)

Thanks,
Heather

The next episode is "Blood Moon," which is actually one of my least favorite episodes in the series. We see the leapee at the end of "Dr. Ruth," but the leap-in for the next episode has Sam arriving in a coffin. The epsiode takes place in Europe, and from what I remember, Sam has to prevent a murder. Apparently he is involved in a cult of "vampires" who are celebrating on a night where the moon has a red tint, hence the title. All in all, I thought it was a pretty silly and lackluster episode, but you may think differently. Since you don't care about being spoiled,
Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
one thing I do like is that we get to see what the leapee looks like from the previous episode, because at the end of "Blood Moon," Sam discovers that he has no reflection.

:hair

Last edited by a moderator: