One Last RodVision?

The Rod

Project QL Intern
:bat

Finally.......The Rod has come BACK to Als Place.

One Last RodVision?

Where did the time go?

Last The Rod checked, it was 2005, now all of a sudden its 2013.....some believe that according to the mayans, the end was nigh, nbiri was coming to decimate the planet....yeah, how did that work out again??

So lets have a quick recap of just some of what The Great One has missed out on. No QL movie, or tv series. Deborah Pratt releasing some new age nonsense, bundling it with a QL novel, to aid sales (Nothing cynical there).

Bond has returned, The Dead are walking on TV, Star Trek has been rebooted, Batman has ended (The Rod remembers seeing Batman Begins, were the rest good?), a big screen outing for The A Team, Knight Rider was rebooted and cancelled, Thundercats was rebooted, Transformers cartoons have had not 1, but 2 reboots on the tv as well as 3.....THREE live action blockbuster movies.....and oh yes, The Great Ones personal favorite genre, the reality show, is absolutely everywhere! (Why else has He come back.).

Social networking is prevalent, idiots feel free to vent their stupid rumblings on twitter, Facebook is the new forum to converse, are you guys on this?

All of a sudden The Rod feels depressed.....

So how many of the original Hot Rodders and Hot Rodettes (ESPECIALLY the rodettes!) are still here? How many who migrated from the idiot boards over at sci fi have remained at Als Place? Losing The Rod must have been hard, so those who left are forgiven..... :)

So where has The Rod been? Truth be told, He doesn't know. The past few years are foggy at best. Very bizarre. :-(

Rod Out......He's The Hot Rod Baby.....

The Rod?!? Is that really THE Rod? HOLY CRAP!!! I thought I was losing it for a minute...

Assuming it is not indeed a pretender to the throne, I definitely say, "Welcome back, my friend!" What happened to you, dude? Everything okay?

Sadly, the forum is not as active as it used to be. I myself rarely log in except for unique situations, such as welcoming back an old friend. I am on facebook almost every day: suggie176. A lot has happened in my life since your departure; had the worst year of my life in 2010, followed by the best year of my life in 2011 when I met my sweetie Amada, who just so happens to be a Quantum Leap fanatic (she used to record every episode on cable and even wrote to Scott Bakula). She's also helping me get back on the right track by re-inspiring my creativity and my writing, and together we've outlined a QL project which I can hopefully begin sharing with the community soon. I obviously don't want to say too much and get people's hopes up yet, but we are arranging talks with certain people (she's a theatre actress with quite a lot of connections in the field).

A story for another time, though... not sure if you have an account on facebook or not (that whole anonymity thing you're fond of), but hit me up. MJ, Brian, The Gelf, and a few others are there.

Long Live The Rod... I hope?! ;)

Please, Rod... come back soon! You were missed greatly! :) If you want to find me on Facebook: MJ Cogburn is all that's there. Just click and find me!

It was just so great to read your post! :wavey

The Rod... wow... :bow

MJ

Hi Rod, I must have joined after you originally leapt from 2005 to 2013, as I don't recall ever seeing you. What an amazing find your blog is. I am particularly enjoying your "Ziggy gets infected by Skynet and tries to have Sam kill Sarah Connor for him" episode. I would really love to read a fanfic along those lines :)

So it's nice to meet you and I'm enjoying reading your blog :)