Quantum Leap Drinking Game

sparkyclarkie said:
Did i hear drink and Q leap in the same sentence....... stuff the rules count me in!!:moon

Hmm Maybe thats cause im English. I thought this went on everywhere.

Nope, 'fraid not - so did I til I went to my first American con, there are ways round it though, you don't have to dry out :)

EmmaCMF said:
I think we should introduce the American attendees to a good ol' British Knees Up, complete with the cheesy party songs that always come out at wedding receptions. It's not a party unless they've pplayed Spirit in the Sky!
YAY - we here are ALL inagreement of that - we even have the Welsh newbie here (are there any more of these strange sheep loving folk attending?) Dare say they'll be dashing off any mo to practise their dance routines

I hate to dissapoint everyone, and sound boringly responsible. This game sounds like loads of fun and i'm going to be there (actually it will probably be in mine/marissa's room) BUT I don't want to ruin my holiday by being carted off to hospital with alcohol poisening or violently sick for days.

So..... 1st rule is: we all look out for each other and don't let it get out of hand, everyone can then have a fantastic time without having their holiday ruined.