FALL TO EARTH - New QL Story

asearcher

Project QL Intern
Jul 1, 2005
A new novel length fanfiction is being posted...the Prolouge and the first 2 chapters are up as of this morning

Fall To Earth by QLTales
Al convinces Sam to go on a vacation while waiting to learn if PQL has been funded. In this prequel, things go very wrong…but Al and Sam learn about each other and their bond of friendship is strengthened and Al and Sam’s family develop a closer relation
Fiction Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6452 - Reviews: 0 - Updated: 10-28-06 - Published: 10-28-06​
This link takes you to the first chapter:
(http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3217747/1/).

This story was written through the collaboration of Julia M. and me. It is complete but we're posting a few chapters at a time. It's not as long as What Doesn't Kill Us, but is novel length.

We hope you enjoy this prequel story that is pre-MI.

Last edited by a moderator:
asearcher said:
A new novel length fanfiction is being posted...the Prolouge and the first 2 chapters are up as of this morning

Fall To Earth by QLTales
Al convinces Sam to go on a vacation while waiting to learn if PQL has been funded. In this prequel, things go very wrong…but Al and Sam learn about each other and their bond of friendship is strengthened and Al and Sam’s family develop a closer relation
Fiction Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6452 - Reviews: 0 - Updated: 10-28-06 - Published: 10-28-06​
This link takes you to the first chapter:
(http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3217747/1/).

This story was written through the collaboration of Julia M. and me. It is complete but we're posting a few chapters at a time. It's not as long as What Doesn't Kill Us, but is novel length.

We hope you enjoy this prequel story that is pre-MI.

Hooray! Collaborative Fiction = Awesome! I love putting my head together with someone else and just weaving a tale effortlessly. Isn't it fun! I'll be reading this right away. ^.^

Thanks for posting!

Last edited by a moderator: