Meet Sam!

Kirok

Project QL Intern
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]Hi Everyone!!!!

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]My wife and I's son, Samuel Robert Allen, was born September 17, 2008 at 3:04am. He weighed in at 8lbs and 15oz, and was 22 inches long. My wife, Sandy, was in labor for over 18 hours, and thankfully, the doctor gave the order for a C-section around 2am. Samuel's head measured 14cm in diameter, and couldn't have passed anyway. It was a very difficult ordeal for my poor wife, so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers for the next few days. She also suffered a serious postpartum hemorrhage, but rebounded nicely and is resting comfortably. I am thankful my wife and new son are all doing good.

His name, Samuel Robert Allen, was named in part in honor of my dear father who passed away earlier this year. Plus, "Sam" just seemed a perfect fit. Hmmmmmmm... wonder why?! :)

What a wonderful blessing from the angels of Heaven. This is the best day of our lives.

With love and thanks,

Chris, Sandy, and Samuel

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Does one sing the birthday song to a newborn? Probably not. Anyways, welcome to this world, and remember, a good baby sleeps a lot and never cries in the middle of the night. :b

Congratulations to you all.

Welcome to the world - and to Al's Place - Sam!

Best wishes and prayers winging their way across the Pond.

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Oh Wow!!! What exciting news! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

Take care of Sandy, tell her that I can totally relate to the 'kid with the fat head' thing, except I managed to avoid the C section and got stuck with the metal suction with the toe hitch, you know - hang on while I yank this bugger out!! It was all good in the end though and thats all that matters!!

This is a wonderful time for you both, I don't know what the hospitals are like over there and if you can stay as long as you want, but make sure she gets a good rest before she gets home.

Wonderful name for him by the way, I have a sam too (samantha) and its just a lovely name!

Thanks!

Our new 'Sam' is doing just great! Thank you all for the wonderful well wishes and kind regards. Its an amazing, but exhausting time in our lives, but a time that I know that will pass quickly. I'll have Samuel in tow for LeapBack... (do children under one get in free?) HAHA!! :)

We stayed at the Hospital for five days, and Sandy got a lot of good rest. I'm so thankful they both are doing so good. We had an excellent staff wait on us, and they said he won the prettiest baby award for his stay.

Its so funny, but I keep hearing Roddy McDowell (from 'The Leap for Lisa') saying "What is happening, Samuel?!" Its funny!!

Our sound guy (on our film) also had his baby son the SAME day too, which is just another sign as to how GREAT this new fanfilm is gonna be!!

Thanks again, everyone!!

Chris :)

Kirok said:
Our sound guy (on our film) also had his baby son the SAME day too, which is just another sign as to how GREAT this new fanfilm is gonna be!!

What will be a real sign is if your sound guy named his son Albert!