Gnarls Barkley - Smiley Faces

Huh? The song was quite good but that emoticon vid was just plain wierd! Pretty cool though, to be honest I don't think it was the right link, not a Dean in sight, just smileys being chainsworded and other stuff.....:wacko

Enterprise said:
Huh? The song was quite good but that emoticon vid was just plain wierd! Pretty cool though, to be honest I don't think it was the right link, not a Dean in sight, just smileys being chainsworded and other stuff.....:wacko

I don't know what video you watched, but in the one I saw, Dean was the character at the beginning and the end called Sven Rimwinkle who was saying that there was no such person as Gnarls Barkley!
He is even wearing one of his trademark rings.
How unexpected and cool! Thanks Mike.

Nice to see Dean making an appearance like that. I couldn't help but notice that he got his buddy Dennis Hopper in there as well. Catchy song...it's definitely different, and these days anything different is good in music. The video for "Crazy" is pretty cool and is another catchy song as well.

Two things I noticed: At 1:21, there appears to be a leap-in; and the man singing looks an awful lot like one of our officers here.