Merchandise and goodies alike?

milestone

Project QL Intern
Jun 12, 2008
London, UK
hey peeps!

Are there gonna be any goodies or merchandise stuff on sale during the convention? What sorta stuff have been around in previous conventions? I have no clue, but if there are stuff to be had, would like to know how much money I should be keeping aside? What's like the smallest thing you could get and what's the biggest or best thing someone got that made you go "ooh look at that!"

Bring megabucks :heybaby !

Not only are there plans for a dealer's room, there will also be a charity auction and raffle drawings for wonderful QL, Scott and Dean merchandise.

In fact, the call will be going out shortly to all fans for donations of Scott/Dean/QL items. Hopefully, with Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation as our beneficiary, folks will do what they've done in the past: generously pass along treasures for other fans to win.

Keep your eyes on the forum for more definitive information in the next few weeks!

ooh ok sounds cool. I'll try and save a reasonable amount. I'm looking to do a bit of travelling soon after the convention so I hope I don't end up buying so much stuff as I would have to lug it around everywhere!

milestone said:
ooh ok sounds cool. I'll try and save a reasonable amount. I'm looking to do a bit of travelling soon after the convention so I hope I don't end up buying so much stuff as I would have to lug it around everywhere!

you can always ship the stuff home :roflmao: !!!