Doctor who meets quantum leap part 2

John64

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2018
Doctor who is owed by the BBC and belongs to them and this is a fan fiction cross over story free for all to read story no money is made from reading this story what so ever thank you.

Quantum Leap' is a Registered Trademark of MCA / Universal Studios. The 'Quantum Leap' logo and all images from the television series are copyright MCA / Universal Studios unless otherwise stated, and no infringement of copyright is intended

Part 2

Sam turns and runs towards the tardis the blue box police public call box looking like the doctor in his suit wearing his long brown coat as it flaps in the wind.

He pulls the door open and shuts the door behind him and runs to the console looking at all the ailen like machiney.

Sam says outloud to himself I hope these levers will help he looks around the console and starts pressing random bottons and pulling a few levers but nothing seems to be working or doing anything at all.

A bell starts ringing from above.

Sam says again outloud

"that can't be good"

Meanwhile the round alien space ship flys over the police box a beem of white light shines over the box from the ailen space craft and the tardis is transmatted inside.....

The Doctor inside Sams body enters the control room of quantum leap and says outloud with Al near by

"what do we have here?"

He walks around the console next to gooshie and shakes his hand saying

"hello am the doctor"

Gooshie replys "Dr beckett"

"no, no, no am not him"

The Doctor looks at the time machine and says

"aww look at this a bit basic for my liking but I will let you off." elbowing gooshie " and smiling

"Never mind that.... am getting chills allons-y!"

The Doctor taps the red button in front of him and a beem of light hits ziggy.

The Doctor stands in front of ziggy and puts a pair of glasses on and says

"I take it you are the computer intelligence mainframe that they have around here"

Ziggy replys "that's correct Dr beckett"

"why do people keep calling me Dr beckett for?.... Ah its because I am inside his body of course, of course! at first I throught I had regeneration but I haven't have I, I have just swapped places with him in time am I right?"

Ziggy replys "that's correct"

Al says "this guys crazy"

The Doctor smiles at Al and says "I rather be a mad man with a box any day"

The Doctor walks up to Al and says

"first question what do you use ziggy for? And next do you know where I can get a jumper this suit is really not me?"

Al replys "oh boy"

End of part 2

Last edited: