Help with Scott reference in Buffy

cookiemom6067

Project QL Intern
May 13, 2007
Kansas
I am going nuts. I have revisited several of the sites I have gone to in the past looking for this information, but to no avail. I'm sure my Al's place friends can help me.

There was a reference to Scott by a character in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but I now can't find the details of what episode it was. I kind of wanted to get it from Netflix and watch it, along with the episode the Dominic Keating (Enterprise's Malcolm Reed) was in.

Save my sanity. I know I didn't just imagine reading about this.

cookiemom6067 said:
I am going nuts. I have revisited several of the sites I have gone to in the past looking for this information, but to no avail. I'm sure my Al's place friends can help me.

There was a reference to Scott by a character in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but I now can't find the details of what episode it was. I kind of wanted to get it from Netflix and watch it, along with the episode the Dominic Keating (Enterprise's Malcolm Reed) was in.

Save my sanity. I know I didn't just imagine reading about this.

The line to which you are referring was in Season 7, episode 136 titled "First Date". It was Xander who said: "I'm mentally undressing Scott Bakula."

Here's the link to the page where I found it: http://www.tv.com/buffy-the-vampire-slayer/first-date/episode/219318/summary.html It's near the bottom of the page and is the last entry under the heading "Allusions".

Eleiece.

Sherdran said:
The line to which you are referring was in Season 7, episode 136 titled "First Date". It was Xander who said: "I'm mentally undressing Scott Bakula."

Here's the link to the page where I found it: http://www.tv.com/buffy-the-vampire-slayer/first-date/episode/219318/summary.html It's near the bottom of the page and is the last entry under the heading "Allusions".

Eleiece.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I was starting to think I'd dreamed the whole thing up.

I know - I've gotta be a complete Scott nerd to be renting a show that he's only MENTIONED on. I've got to get a grip. And I will.....sometime....