Scott added to IMDB entry

W

waltersduke

I'm not sure if this has been brought up already, but I just noticed Scott has been added to the IMDB info page.

IMDB info

Yup I just went there a few minutes ago and the info has changed for the better. All the mistakes and inaccuracies are now gone, for time being anyway. It was nice to see accurate info there and even better to go and see that all the stars from voters rating the movie (which has never been seen) are now gone. Looks like Joys letter did the trick. :hurray

Emily.

Re: IMDB info

Hmmm, interestingly enough, I didn't even mention the poll to IMDb when I sent in my form... I guess my changes made them look closer at the entire BLF entry and they then saw the poll numbers.

Oh, and just wanted to let everyone know... I got a PM on IMDb from the editor of The Observer letting me know that the newest issue--the one with the Callaway interview--has been sent, so Jennie should be receiving it soon.

The editor gave me permission to quote one part of the interview--the part where Trey explains how the timeline of BLF will be set up in conjunction to the original series.

For the rest of the interview, I guess I will give you guys a very bare summary, since I don't have permission to transcribe the entire interview word-for-word.

Believe me, if there's anything of extreme importance, I'll make sure it becomes known in any legitimate way I can.

Joy

Re: IMDB info

I should have complained to them about the voting... 47 very stupid people... haha. I think I mentioned that in my original "Sammy Jo" post.

BTW, it looks like they've changed it to 2005 now, as well. That's the first time I've noticed the date change.

... Mike. ^_^

Re: IMDb info

Since we have only had confirmation from Scott and Dean, they are the only ones actually listed on there. There was nothing stated definitely that Kimberly Cullum would be reprising her role of Sammy Jo... we just know that Sammy Jo will be the new leaper.

... Mike. ^_^