NPC Luncheon and Scott's Answer

asearcher

Project QL Intern
Jul 1, 2005
At the National Press Club Luncheon today (4/19/06) Scott was specifically asked about a QL movie being in the works. His answer was short and ademant. "NO.........not at this time." (It was funny that while the question was being asked...Scott's off screen (wickedly joking) comment was "I've never been asked THAT before.")

Darn! Hopefully it's just a case that he hasn't been brought into discussions yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
:) One would think he's getting tired of being asked that question... Can't imagine why...

Y'know, considering just how often he has been asked about a QL movie, you'd think that Universal might catch on to the fact that there's still a lot of interest in it and that it'd be worth doing!

LadyKayoss said:
Y'know, considering just how often he has been asked about a QL movie, you'd think that Universal might catch on to the fact that there's still a lot of interest in it and that it'd be worth doing!

Haha, you would think. But, then again, this is Universal we're talking about. :lol

Samantha Beckett

well in the interview with him on the ql Soundtrack he said he'd love to portray the part agian, but in an online interview that i randomly came across in a google search for him just cuz i was bored, it said that he didn't wanna do much tv for a while so he could have more time with his kids.

what a sweetheart. :dreaming

Ohh well... there's always Quantum Geek, that'll be out within the next few months :p