Priceless!! - Funny Story

Bexter

Project QL Intern
Mar 13, 2007
Western Australia
www.myspace.com
Lately my sister has been trying desperately to ’de-dag’ me, she took me shopping to get me some decent clothes etc

Price of 6 New shirts from local boutique $120.00

Price of snappy new jeans $45.00

Price of a pair of black strappy sandles $29.00

Look on her face when we both turned up at school today to pick up kids wearing EXACTLY the same clothes right down to our shoes - PRICELESS

That will teach her..............ROFLMAO :lol

No we weren't dressing like the kids we were picking up... just exactly like each other (sister and me) She made me wait for my kids somewhere a long way from where she was waiting for hers!! It was such a crack up!!!

Bexter said:
No we weren't dressing like the kids we were picking up... just exactly like each other (sister and me)

Oh... must improve reading comprehension... :eek:

Pretty funny story, though. Maybe you and sister have telepathic communication.

Snish said:
Oh... must improve reading comprehension... :eek:

Pretty funny story, though. Maybe you and sister have telepathic communication.

Well funny you should say that because she lives in next town to me and everytime i go shopping in her town, doesn't matter what shop, what day, what time.. she's there. A few weeks ago my hubby went off to do some shopping there and I said "when you see Jo, say hi to her for me" about an hour later I got a call from her saying "he said hi". Funny thing is, I told some of my friends about it and now the same thing is happening to them, they see here evereywhere... its like there's cardboard cut-outs of her no matter where you go. Weird!!!:eek

:roflmao: I love it!!

Eleiece

Bexter said:
Lately my sister has been trying desperately to ’de-dag’ me, she took me shopping to get me some decent clothes etc

Price of 6 New shirts from local boutique $120.00

Price of snappy new jeans $45.00

Price of a pair of black strappy sandles $29.00

Look on her face when we both turned up at school today to pick up kids wearing EXACTLY the same clothes right down to our shoes - PRICELESS

That will teach her..............ROFLMAO :lol