Do you live in California Please read!!!

Bexter

Project QL Intern
Mar 13, 2007
Western Australia
www.myspace.com
OK, i realise its another please read post but humour me!!!

A very wonderful actor/director Colin Cunningham has a short movie being shown at the METHOD FEST International Film Festival http://www.methodfest.com on the 29th March at 10.00pm. Shorts program 4. I have seen his movie and beleive me its totally worth it. Its may only be 15 minutes but beleive me its 15 minutes of nail biting classic horror (think Alfred hitchcock) so you won't be sorry if you go see it.

He will probably be there so please feel free to go up and say Bexter sent you!!

Honestly, if I ever had to ask a 1 favour of you in my whole life this would be it. I may be living in the remotest city in the remotest country in the world but beleive me I'd do as much or more for any of you.

Please let me know if you will attend as I'd love to let him know that you are attending.

It may interest you to know that as well as being an amazing actor/director he's also a wonderful person!. All the more reason he should be supported. As Leaper1 said to me he's from the 'Scott Bakula" school of actors!!

Bexter said:
OK, i realise its another please read post but humour me!!!

A very wonderful actor/director Colin Cunningham has a short movie being shown at the METHOD FEST International Film Festival http://www.methodfest.com on the 29th March at 10.00pm. Shorts program 4. I have seen his movie and beleive me its totally worth it. Its may only be 15 minutes but beleive me its 15 minutes of nail biting classic horror (think Alfred hitchcock) so you won't be sorry if you go see it.

He will probably be there so please feel free to go up and say Bexter sent you!!

Honestly, if I ever had to ask a 1 favour of you in my whole life this would be it. I may be living in the remotest city in the remotest country in the world but beleive me I'd do as much or more for any of you.

Please let me know if you will attend as I'd love to let him know that you are attending.

It may interest you to know that as well as being an amazing actor/director he's also a wonderful person!. All the more reason he should be supported. As Leaper1 said to me he's from the 'Scott Bakula" school of actors!!

I've only seen the trailer - but it looks awesome! Check it out if you can.
As Bexter says, he's one of the good guys, so he's deffo worth supporting.