Old 06-21-2007, 02:32 PM   #1
Wiganbunny
PQL Visitor

Default Hey guys!

Hey friends!

I've yet to find a series I enjoy more than QL! I watched QL as I was growing up and I'm SO glad I've bought them all on DVD and found this website dedicated to it. I've heard something about 'A Bold Leap Forward' with Sam's daughter taking his place looking for her dad, but any information I can find on the subject is a few years old. Does anyone know if this is going ahead?? Would be grateful for any input.

Also, there's a song in one of my fave episodes, Permanent Wave (Season 4), I was wondering if anyone knew what it was called or / and where I could get it from as I love it. It's the song that's playing when the end credits go up. The same song is also playing in the hair salon near the beginning of the episode. Please help?

Cheers!
Old 06-21-2007, 03:03 PM   #2
leaper1
PQL Security Staff

Welcome from the resident Brit.

I'm sure you'll love it here as much as I do.

Someone here will be able to answer all your questions - they are a knowledgeable bunch.

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.(Leo Buscaglia) Helen in Bedford
leaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 01:02 AM   #3
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Welcome its nice to meet you. Can you recite a few of the lyrics from the song so help us along a little?

Gald to meet you and have fun here.

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 02:38 PM   #4
Wiganbunny
PQL Visitor

Thanks for welcoming me. I'm happy to meet you both.

Well, technically, it's not a song because it doesn't have any lyrics. It's just a really great tune. I guess I was kind of hoping that someone on here liked the episode as much as I do and knew what i was talking about. It's a long shot, I know, but if you don't ask, you won't get. Hope someone can help. Like I said, it's the song / tune right at the end when the end credits are going up. Thanx!
Old 06-22-2007, 07:58 PM   #5
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

I love Permanent Wave but I tend to not pay attention to the music with no lyrics and I hardly ever know the names of scores for anything not just QL. So Sorry I can't help.

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 09:26 AM   #6
Enterprise
Assistant to Gooshie

Welcome to the Board!

The problem with the music is that on the US DVD releases they changed A LOT of the original broadcast music - the R2 release of S4 also had it replaced so it's gonna be difficult to find out what the music's called but I'm sure someone with a lot of spare time on their hands will try their best to check it out for you! (But not me I'm far too lazy....

BTW: You can also check the episode guide on Al's Place, it might have song details.....
Old 06-27-2007, 11:22 AM   #7
Bexter
Observer's Aid

Hi & Welcome, I'm sort of new here too and its a great website and a nice bunch of people

Bexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 04:20 PM   #8
Al The Observer
Observer's Aid

Hello, and welcome to Al's Place!