1130 Give Me Liberty

Give Me Liberty

• 4 ? This episode was great! I will definitely tell others about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

• 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters
D

Dman176

Give Me Liberty
January 14, 2002 ? May 8, 2006

Beijing, China / Unknown / Hope Springs, Virginia

The final chapter begins as Sam and Al must work together on two ends of the timeline to prevent the tragic events that have plagued the world. And how does Project Liberty fit into the equation?

Written by: M. J. Cogburn & Damon C. Sugameli
(with dialogue by Greg Carey)

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited:
Our rating system this season consists of five raters and three back-up raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 9.7

Please be aware that some reviews may contain spoilers! Some of the comments given were:

Valery S. Gemini said:
I'm still in shock after reading these latest developments of this intriguing story, wondering how Sam will manage to clean up this huge mess. I don't remember if I'd already stated this before, but I really enjoy the way you manage to mix pure fiction and the current world events. The rating phrases are: 10 = "one of my favorites" + 9 "I will definitely tell others about it" well, I would add the two figures and rate it 19 if I could. To all authors of this absolutely exceptional saga: it's a real shame that only a (relatively) small amount of readers will enjoy it thru the VS, because if the whole story arc was available in bookshops, it would become a best-seller in its own right. ::::: standing ovation :::::

RATING: 10

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sporty said:
A great story. Glad it has not ended. Sam and Al sure have their hands full. I knew the Evil Leaper Project had a hand in this somewhere. Will be looking forward to see where this goes. Great job as always!

RATING: 9

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mystery Rater said:
What an apropos title. This story grabbed hold of me from the get-go and never released its hold as it drew me in to the intrigue, danger, tension, and emotional fallout from the previous episodes. I look forward to its conclusion and (hopefully) the answers to things hinted at and foreshadowed. Superbly done.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seeker said:
Great writing, great story.

RATING: 9

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Weitzman (a.k.a. Head Nozzle) said:
A good start to the end of the finale. Sam and Al seem to still have some distance to go before everything is put right that went horribly wrong. Lots of twists and surprises and things I won't mention here so that nothing is revealed for those who haven't read it. I especially liked Al having to change what he already knows, and more than that, the ending revelation is a nail-biter. Can't wait for the final chapter of this arc. Good job MJ and Damon!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Allie Cat said:
Okay, I give it a 10. I really loved the multiple references to previous stories not listed at the beginning of the story (Leap from Hell, Lifetime). Plus, seeing what happened with Tala after the end of Leap from Hell and having the return of Lothos, albeit in computer/holographic form... I just really want to know what's going to happen next? How did Tala and Adam get together? What is their diabolical plan? What's going to happen to Tom? To Al? To Aurora? Tell me more!

"... but you may call me Lothos." Creepy creepy! :eek

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks!
The Virtual Seasons Team

Last edited:
(Originally posted by leaper1 at: 5/20/05 2:53 am)

Well guys, you've really blown the special effects budget on this one!
Seriously, this was another tremendously 'visual' episode. I could see it in my imagination as if it were playing out on my tv screen.
And again some lovely touches of continuity with past stories - such as Al mentioning Harry, the pilot who took him to New Orleans to meet Mireille in "Skin Deep". (I love it when people refer back to my stories! It means someone read them! teehee. Don't mind me, I'm like a little kid when it comes to my work.)
Once more I am grateful that I was delayed in reading this, so that I can move on to the next part without a week of nail biting tension.
Bring it on...

Helen

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.
(Leo Buscaglia)

Leap and the net will appear. (Anon)

Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.
(Charles Dickens)

(Originally posted by Dman176 at: 5/23/05 2:41 pm)

Thank you, Helen. I am glad you enjoyed it!

And coming soon, the DVD Writer's Commentary (based on the parts that I wrote).

SithLord176 (formerly known as Dman176, a.k.a. Damon)

Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

"We know we both have a dark side, mine's just a little closer to the surface." ? Logan St. Claire to Quinn Mallory, "Double Cross"

Wowzers, Damon and MJ... I knew as soon as the "redheaded woman" said her name was "T--" that it was Tala, but I didn't realise that she would end up being Lexia! What a wonderful twist! I enjoyed this entire episode and, given current circumstances paired with my curiosity about how this could possible be resolved, I will now move on to part two.

Excellent job!

... Mike. ^_^
(post #7)