Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Lothoman.jpg
Lothos.jpg

played by: Michael Weiss

Job: Quasi-Living Hybrid Computer / Evil Incarnate

First mentioned: Episode 506, ?Deliver Us From Evil?;

First Appearance: VS Episode 724, ?Fallen Hero, Part I

Current Status: Re-emerged in virus form; Merged with Alia?s psychotic son, Adam, in VS Episode 1131, ?Give Me Death?

Dr. Nathaniel Lothoman was the next genius of our time. He built his own complex in the British Isle based on the theories of Dr. Samuel Beckett. Dr. Lothoman has changed his physical appearance. He is no longer the handsome man pictured here, but now, a quasi-living hybrid computer. Since his change, he has become the absolute, merciless dictator of his complex. He is under the opinion that: "If it's in my complex, I own it, and that includes all humans. My word is absolute. Cross me and you probably won't live to regret it."

So far, he has only uttered one of his goals. "The only one goal that I would consider revealing to humans is my unswerving determination to rid the Earth of Dr. Samuel Beckett, Admiral Albert Calavicci and, their annoying hybrid computer. All three of which have meddled in time correcting that which I had altered for my own ultimate purposes. I will ultimately succeed in this endeavor."

Having loved Dr. Zo? Malvison before he became the power-hungry computer, he became the proud father of two daughters. Although Lothos loves his daughters, and thereby decided not to give them implants, they are subject to the same rules and consequences in the complex. He specifically separated them wanting them to grow up to be individuals and not to know of the other.