Upgrade ticket policy?

milestone

Project QL Intern
Jun 12, 2008
London, UK
Sorry if this has been posted and answered before, but I can't see to find anything.
I've missed out on the Diamond and Platinum tickets which I'm gutted about.
BUT- If I buy a Gold ticket and then later on someone decides they can't go and are selling the platinum or diamond ticket- I'd definately want to buy that- but what would happen to my gold ticket? Would I have to re-sell it to someone else, in the hope that they'd take it off me? Or would I be able to hand it back to you guys and get my money back for the upgrade?

We have a strict no-refund policy. The money we take in goes into funding different projects and expenses, so refunds just are not possible.

If you bought someones platinum or diamond ticket, you'd then have to find a buyer for your gold or silver one. We can help you sell it by sending out a group message to our list and by posting it on the tickets page if you'd like. You might have better luck selling a gold or silver ticket by offering yours at a discounted price from what we sell it for on the website. You'd take a small loss, but you'd have your better seats.

Hope that helps and answers your question!