Hotel info?

mgcrans

Project QL Intern
Aug 24, 2005
What keeps happening to the hotel code? Everytime I check back, it's pushed back a little further. :banghead :D

alsplacebartender said:
As in everything with life there are complications, mostly caused my COMPUTERS lol.

You can actually email them or call (supposedly) and make your reservations with the group rate now. If anyone does this and has a problem, please let us know!

I tried to call, but the lady I spoke with said her computer would only let her schedule through March 13, 2009. She also couldn't find the convention listed in her computer. What name is the convention registered under with the hotel. Has anyone been able to book so far. Please let me know..

Thanks,
Mike

mgcrans said:
I tried to call, but the lady I spoke with said her computer would only let her schedule through March 13, 2009. She also couldn't find the convention listed in her computer. What name is the convention registered under with the hotel. Has anyone been able to book so far. Please let me know..

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike, Have you tried sending an email, my sister emailed yesterday and got one back, it all seems to have gone through.

mgcrans said:

Thanks,
Mike

I tried to ring today to book but the man i talked to said he could only do 48 weeks in advance.
I hope this is true for everyone cause i dont want to miss out on a room.
Sorry iam one of lifes worriers.:rolleyes

EmmaCMF said:
Our apologies for this initial period of confusion with booking the hotel rooms. Rest assured that we are working hard to iron out the problems.

I came to post an update yesterday, but the site was down.

I did try the email route and a rep from the hotel took my info, said I was all set, and emailed me confirmation number.

I may call back in a little while just to double check...but going by email seems to work.

Mike

just rang them up as been told they can only book upto 27th march 2009 so i have to ring back next week, plus they said theres only one event happening there that weekend and it isnt the leap, some family thing

didn't get a confirmation mail

hey brian,

when reserving a room using the online form (& entering a credit card no.), don't I suppose to get a confirmation mail saying I reserved a room & everything is ok?

I'm a little worried since I gace a credit no. & no one seems to be on the other side?

alsplacebartender said:
Call them. They should be able to tell you.

What online form did you use? Did you do this today after I announced the group code or did you do it before today?

There was no form I was aware of prior to today.

Today, a little over half an hour after you emailed us that the group code is available.

In the hotel info page of the Con site there's a online form to use to reserve.
If you didn't post the link to the form, who did?

Is there a different solution to calling them? It's a bit pricy for me to call them up (Israel)

Ok just checking that you used the link to the Holiday Inn site. Good. There should be no problem.

As you have a foreign email address and the conformation from here in the States may be lost in cyberspace, you may need to call them anyway to verify or try emailing them at reservations@beverlygarland.com. It usually takes a day or so for them to respond to email.

I booked today as it was the first day of the code and I used the reservation form on this website but I was routed through Priority Club. I have a confirmation from Intercontinental Hotels Group and I'm just hoping this is OK. I was surprised to find that my first choice of room was unavailable, I guess people have been making reservations before the code come out.

alsplacebartender said:
Ok just checking that you used the link to the Holiday Inn site. Good. There should be no problem.

As you have a foreign email address and the conformation from here in the States may be lost in cyberspace, you may need to call them anyway to verify or try emailing them at reservations@beverlygarland.com. It usually takes a day or so for them to respond to email.

It worked!

alsplacebartender said:

I wrote them & was responded real quick & I did it again & all is well now :hurray:
I now have reservations for next year so.... I guess I'll see you all there :dreaming
(now only need to get a VISA & plain tickets.... na... piece of cake ;) )

Jonsimzadi said:
I was routed through Priority Club. I have a confirmation from Intercontinental Hotels Group and I'm just hoping this is OK. I was surprised to find that my first choice of room was unavailable, I guess people have been making reservations before the code come out.

Yes, you did the right thing. Hotel rooms seem to be filling up fast!