Seating chart...

mgcrans

Project QL Intern
Aug 24, 2005
Does the seating chart make the seats off to the side look worse then they actually are.....if only I had been 3 people later.... :hair

i know it was just luck, but thank you sooooooooo much for putting me on an aisle, i was going to especially request it but didn't want to be too much trouble.

Sometimes I panic in crowded, noisy rooms, especially if I don't think I can get outside quickly so being on an aisle just makes me feel so much better, and will probably be enough to not make me panic. Besides i'm sitting next to ND I might want to escape anyway :p

Are you kidding? You won't be able to keep your hands off me... if anyone will want to leave it'll be me :p hahahaha

Classical Theories said:
Oh sheeeesh! GET A ROOM YOU TWO..............and invite me dangit!

Consider yourself invited :sup

Seriously, we both are looking for a room, but not together (check out find a roomie thread)

However I'm planning on partying all night so probably will just sleep where I crash in a great big heap |I

alsplacebartender said:
The room is not as big as it may seem. Side seats are good viewing, so don't worry. We put a lot of thought into it when making the chart. :)

Thank you for the update and the reassurance. Some of the excitement I had over getting a diamond seat left when I saw my actual number.

I've had seats for shows before that looked worse on the chart picture then they actually were, which is why I posted my original message.

Mike