Photos and Autographs

bradinusa

Project QL Intern
Mar 27, 2008
Hi,

Quick question, if my girlfriend and I purchase a autograph pass each, can we both each get a autograph from Dean and Scott (if Dean is doing this pass thing) and then possibly a photo with each of them?

Will there be any costs involved for photos?

Thanks

Brad and Zoe

So we don't have to pay for photos, then. *phew* I'm coming to this convention catastrophically low on funds, and anything that doesn't cost money is a good thing!

How major an overlap is this? I want to meet as many of the guests as possible, but I don't want to miss the panels, either. Is that possible?

It appears that Deborah Pratt is the only person doing more than one autograph signing. Also the only one appearing more than one day, she will be there all 3 days of the convention. Correct?

How big is the autograph room? Would some of the guests be able stay and continue to sign past their appointed time if they choose?

Some may wish to stay later - some are on a tight schedule. We've done our best to try and make sure everyone has a chance to get the autographs they want. We are not paying these guests - so they may have to leave, change their mind, or whatever else at their discretion. Please don't lynch us if they do! :)

Deborah is not attending Saturday unless she pops into the Dealers room. Not sure about that.

I love the show, that's all there is to it. And I like the company of others who share that same enjoyment of QL.

Glad we could make this happen finally. You've already thanked me buy buying your ticket! Will be nice to meet a lot of people I've only known on these forums though. Most may have to introduce themselves as their screen name LOL!

We're about to blow 2 1/2 years of work in three days - hope it goes well for all involved!