QL:TVS TEA PROGRAM

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
I was reading in the TEA discussion that someone mentioned the The Virtual Seasons TEA to do next.

To be totally honest with you guys...

If someone wants to get out there and work on doing TEA's on QL:TVS, it wouldn't bother me any. I can incorporate their ideas through another link on the archive page.

Plus, if that person goes through with the story, reading it and catches things (like misspellings, etc) that need to be fixed that were missed, etc... then I would go back and fix those things. I just don't have enough time in the day to go back and go through all 116 stories (of the past 4 seasons) re-reading and setting up all the interesting things about them.

But, if you are interested, go for it.

The rules would be the same as Brian did them for his TEA's.

I'm being serious guys. If you are willing to go for this idea and expand on TVS, then I'm willing to put it up. Anything to make the website better is in my definition here. Especially since a new version of QL:TVS is coming to you soon... it'll make it easier for people to find out what the story is about and if they really want to read it or not.

Also... this might help out writers as well. If we miss telling about clothing that Al wears - (not that he's naked) but that we forgot to describe it correctly. Etc.

This would not be a pick on the author thing either. It would be for the readers...

Personally, I like the idea and I don't think that AJ would mind either. I know that we are for the most part, together in many things... this would be one of them.

Sooooooooooo.... how's about it?

Anyone up to adopt one? If you are wanting to do one... go to the TVS Forum and request one or email me!

MJ

Okay, question... Is it possible to do our own stories? That is, if no one else bites? 'Cause I'd love to do up a TEA for my own stories. That way, I could add some stuff that maybe I knew in my head but didn't end up translating it onto paper.

Just questioning.

Joy

I'm just catching up on the latest posts (I've had out of town company for 2 days, and they just left a little while ago).

I was just reading the post about doing T.E.A.s for QL-VS, and had a thought about something to add to the list of guideline headings.

How about adding a heading such as:

"Actor/Actress I think would be/would have been (if the actor/actress has died) great in this role" ?

The actor/actress wouldn't necessarily have to be/been a big name star. It could be a character actor/actress whose work you enjoy or have enjoyed in the past.

If you wanted to, you could also do a bit of research on that actor/actress, and perhaps list one or two examples of their work, and write 2-3 sentences about why you you think they would have been the best choice for that particular character.

Just a morsel of 'food for thought' to nibble on. :)

Eleiece

Re: Re: QL:TVS TEA PROGRAM

That was my suggestion!!! :D I haven't even started to read TVS, but I thought it would be a great idea to expand this website even further. I also made a far-off-in-the-future suggestion that we leapers can do TEAs for The Starbright Project. Either when the series is finished or the first season(year).

~RossBeckett(Steve)
:leap