Quick Dean mention

leaper1

PQL Security Staff
Staff member
Sep 1, 2002
Bedford, England
Michael Buble has just performed on The X Factor his new single Hollywood.
In the background huge screens flashed from time to time with images of movie theater fronts with 'now showing'. The first was Citizen Kane, Orson Welles, but the second or third had the star as 'Dean Stockwell'. It was only on screen for a couple of seconds, but it was definitely Dean's name. I didn't catch the associated film. Maybe it will get posted to YouTube and somebody can do a freeze frame on it.
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Down to Sea in Ships is a really good one.

There is an off-topic section, so you can check there for information on the actor's other works. An even better source, if you haven't already checked it out is the IMDB site (www.imdb.com). Type in the name to get to each actor's page, which has their list of work, bios, trivia, awards they've won/been nominated for, etc. Scott and Dean's pages are pretty comprehensive.

Ok,that movie is going to be the first one I will watch.
I have visited Quantum Leap imdb board several times but not to spoil myself about the episodes I haven't seen yet,I had to stop.

Speaking of his child era movies,I watched Anchors Weigh--a lovely movie of Sinatra&Kelly-- today and he was there,too.I didn't have any difficulty to recognize him when he pops up this time.
The cutest thing is he wants to join the Navy in the movie,one can create an unofficial bio of Al with those scenes :roflmao:

4IPEp2I.gif