New Member: Van Tango

Van Tango

Project QL Intern
Jan 31, 2006
Hey, just like to say hi and stuff. Been a ql fan for a good few years. I've probably seen every ep but I just can't remember them.

Anyway, hello!

Welcome Van Tango! SamBeckettFann is right, this is a wild party, but you'll get used to us--and hopefully join the madness. Pull up your chair and have some fun! Have a schooner on me!:cheers

Samantha Beckett

Hey! I'm still new here, myself, but I've already found that this place is pretty wild. In a good way, of course. Nice to meetcha!

jmellissa said:
I'll take one too. Oh and welcome I always like to see new QL people. I know your going to love it here. :cheers

haha i am at this very moment wearing a specialized HP club t-shirt that says whats in your sig jmellissa.:sup

SamBeckettfann said:
haha i am at this very moment wearing a specialized HP club t-shirt that says whats in your sig jmellissa.:sup

Ok.......so how did you get it???? I can't find one that will fit me. I would love one or two or three or..... QL and HP are the very best in my book! :hurray: :dreaming I love them both!

jmellissa said:
Ok.......so how did you get it???? I can't find one that will fit me. I would love one or two or three or..... QL and HP are the very best in my book! :hurray: :dreaming I love them both!

sorry this particular one was custume made for the HP club at my high school.

Samantha_Beckett said:
I got a Gryffindor scarf and neck tie for Christmas/Birthday this year...yippee!

Samantha Beckett

hey thats neat, i used to have a gryffindor tee shirt but it got lost about five years ago when we moved, but just recently i found and baught a hufflepuff shirt, and Kristen got a ravemclaw and sytherine shirts.

If I thought I cold get one ( in my size ) I so would do it. I gryffindor is my fav. I did find a place on the net that can make wands (hand crafted) 39.00. If only I had the money for that kind of "usely stuff" my mother tells me that cuz I'm 28 I need to keep my head out of the clouds but I say life is not all about do do do but have a little fun!

ya well my mom has been trying to tell me to get a life for a while so I dumbed my borfriend (that she really liked and dad did to) and got a really cargiving job and am now doing things my way. but as we all know we can't live without our moms and so the battles is on. She tells me what to do I tell her I am not going to. but I do it anyway....what is wrong with me...?? I don't know after I am 28. he he he:nut its not like am a dummy and don't know how to life like...wow where did this come from? ok I guess I am done. I still want Harry Potter stuff!:)