Hello!

sam calavicci

Project QL Intern
Nov 26, 2009
Greetings from another leaper. Great site. I don't even know where to begin. I want to download sounds and stuff. A friend recomended me this site. We were talking about the song Fate's Wide Wheel and I told her I wished I could find a CD or something with it. She laughed and told me to come here to download it. I was quite surprised. I thought it was gonna be a site like many out there, with only pictures and a couple of sounds, but it's actually the most complete fansite I've ever come across. Honestly, I never expected that from Quantum Leap. I thought that it had become somewhat obscure, but I'm glad I was proven wrong.

I signed up yesterday and when I wanted to log in today I forgot my password, what do you know? :disbelief Oh, well, I had to restore it, but that still hurt. :p

Well, see you all later. Have a nice day.

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome! I have a sister, she's 7 years old, but I'm not sure if I could show her Quantum Leap already. Can I have your advice, please? I became a fan when I was 10, and only because I was attracted to the leaping effect, but it was until later when I really began to care about the stories and everything. Do you think a 7-year-old girl will like something like Quantum, or should I wait a little more? Also, in case I show it to her and she becomes a fan, can she join these forums? I know these boards are for all ages, that's what I've read, but are there really any kids here? I ask because all of the conversations I've seen are mostly from adults, and in a few cases, from teenagers, but I haven't seen any kid my sister's age. Of course, I've only been here like 2 weeks.