The Informant

ris768

Project QL Intern
Sep 6, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Just wondering if anyone has seen the movie yet and what you thought of it. I've been keeping an eye out for it thinking it was being released in September. Finally decided to investigate why it hasn't surfaced to find that it won't be release in Australia until 3 December.

It will probably be on DVD in the USA before it's on the big screen here.

Haven't seen it yet but I can't wait!
It comes out in Aus 3rd December according to imdb.com
UK gets it 20th November... I'd rush out to see it but I'm in Fiji! imdb.com says nothing of a Fiji release so I hope it's still on at home when I get back. It'll be one of the first things I do!

Haven't seen it yet but I can't wait!
It comes out in Aus 3rd December according to imdb.com
UK gets it 20th November... I'd rush out to see it but I'm in Fiji! imdb.com says nothing of a Fiji release so I hope it's still on at home when I get back. It'll be one of the first things I do!

yay!!
thanks a bunch for that info amymh
i dont know, maybe i'll dvr it for if something else comes up and i'm not able to watch it

Yesterday I watched The informant. It's not the best film I ever saw, but I liked it, I think it was good. The acting performance of Scott Bakula and Matt Damon was very good I think. I liked Scott in his role. Only his haircut was terrible. :lol His mimic was great as ever.

I saw it on the plane last time I came over. It's good, not life-changing. And Scott didn't get to do a whole lot. It's a cute movie, but they could have gone a little A Beautiful Mind on us and amped up the conspiracy theories and drama.