New Member: Six Killer

Six Killer

Project QL Intern
Jan 25, 2006
Nashville, TN
Hello everyone,

I am a newbee on this forum, so let me introduce my self at first.

I'm John Conner Worden, an aviator for the US Navy serving the USS J.C. Stennis (CVN 74), flying F-18 single seater.

Altho they call me Six Killer, the name is added to my navigator, cause I broke six nosewheels of my craft. :banghead
But nevertheless, they still let me fly those things.

You can call me a space minkey, cause I love everything that has to do with Sci-fi and all things that look like it.

I am hooked on Quantum Leap since the day it was aired on TV, to bad they don't broadcast any of it no more.

But long live the DVD, I can have all the Seasons on my own tv set.
Cause as strange as I might look. I downloaded them from the internet. But now there is one thing I looking for. I tried to search the internet, but I can't seem to find the proper ones for it.

The DVD covers from Quantum Leap Seasons 1 to 5.
So is there anyone who can be at service to give a link or has the
DVD set, so I can have a JPG file wih the covers. Much applied. :D

Well so far, so good.

Gods speed all and keep on leaping

Six Killer said:
Hello everyone,

I'm John Conner Worden, an aviator for the US Navy serving the USS J.C. Stennis (CVN 74), flying F-18 single seater.

Altho they call me Six Killer, the name is added to my navigator, cause I broke six nosewheels of my craft. :banghead

You can call me a space minkey, cause I love everything that has to do with Sci-fi and all things that look like it.

I am hooked on Quantum Leap since the day it was aired on TV, to bad they don't broadcast any of it no more.

Cause as strange as I might look. I downloaded them from the internet. But now there is one thing I looking for. I tried to search the internet, but I can't seem to find the proper ones for it.

Well so far, so good.

Well, only the first 3 seasons have officially been released by Universal so far; the 4th Season is scheduled for the last Tuesday of March, I believe (at least for the U.S.). This link should provide you with the box artwork from the first 3 seasons (U.S. and U.K. versions), plus the front cover for Season 4 (with more info to come at the time of release). No artwork has been provided for Season 5 yet, unfortunately (nor a release date, for that matter).

http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/mediapages/dvdandvhs.htm

As soon as any information is announced, though, you can bet it will be posted on this site faster than you can say, "Oh boy!" :p

Damon

Last edited:
Welcome

Welcome Six Killer, to the best QL site in the world!

quote: This link should provide you with the box artwork from the first 3 seasons (U.S. and U.K. versions)
Damon, I think you forgot to put the link in! Duh!:banghead

http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/mediapages/dvdandvhs.htm

or there is an icon at the top of the page, click on that.

I'm not sure you should admit to downloading the eps SK, it isn't strictly legal!
I know it is tempting, given the travesty of music substitution in R1 DVD's, but the region 2 ones are fine.

leaper1 said:
Damon, I think you forgot to put the link in! Duh!:banghead
LOL, I know I did, Helen. I must have edited my post around the same time you were correcting me. Under reasons for editing, I even explained, "Forgot the link... duh... :p "

:lol

Damon

Six Killer said:
Hello everyone,

Well so far, so good.

Welcome to Al's Place SK! You'll have so much fun in this crazy place! Seriously, we're nuts...but you'll get used to it--maybe even join in a bit. ;)

Well, currently, they aren't showing QL on tv, but there will be an all-day QL marathon on Feb 9 and on March 9 as well. Then, according to scifi.com, QL will be back on tv at 2am (1am where u and I are) EST everyday starting March 26. It's a long time to wait, i know, but as long as it DOES eventually get back on tv...and like u said, we have the DVDs to hold us over.

Again, welcome!

Samantha Beckett

Let me add my welcomes :wavey and also a great big THANK YOU!!! for serving!
medal.gif

Welcome SK

Welcome, Sk

Its ben said that is place gets kinda werried and crazy! I have found it to be more crazy then anything I have ever seen and I love it. Theres nothing like getting home from a longs day at work then to come to Al's Place and read all the new post's. I have laugh...cryed...and even got made at Universal a few times. You will enjoy this place because we Like you are crazy :nut :dreaming in love with QL.
So come and sit because this one is on the house! :cheers

And I too thank you from the bottom of my heart for serving :hurray:

I too thank you for serving! My cousin is in the Air National Guard out of Nashville, and he was sent over to Quatar a week ago. He's from your neck of the woods :D

Samantha Beckett

Last edited: