New Member: LadyKayoss

LadyKayoss

Project QL Intern
Jan 26, 2006
Michigan
Hello! I'm new here, too, though I've been a QL fan for a looooooong time. I was thrilled to find this board, and proof that the fandom is still active.

Welcome LadyKayoss! Enjoy your stay!

SamBeckettfann said:
how would you get in anyway, you are the same age as me, underage?

Emphasis on when we are both 21. I turn 21 before she does, so the plan was to do it SHE turned 21.

Samantha Beckett

Last edited:
Welcome LadyKayoss. Pull up a chair and stay a while.

a shot of what something, and what is a mixed drink, like a martini?

For me, It is like Southern Comfort mixed with Cranberry Juice, of Citrus flavored Smirnoff Vodka mixed with Orange Juice. Things like that. Nothing too hard.

(Alright, I am officially an Assistant to Gooshie)

I think I welcomed you in another thread, but let me make it official here!

Welcome aboard the 'friend-ship' that is Al's place!

It still amazes me just how... active you all are here. Usually, whenever I join a message board about a specific fandom, the activity dies down after a year. I'm glad that's not the case here!

And as for favorite episode... that's a toughie. My favorites depend on my mood. Sometimes I crave comedy, sometimes supernatural, drama, mystery... That's why QL is the perfect show; you can find a little bit of everything. The episodes I seem to watch most are Genesis, What Price Gloria, Blind Faith, The Leap Home I and II, The 'Halloween Episode' (which I usually need to follow up with Miss Deep South just to unwind), The Leap Back, The Curse of Pta-Hotep (the first episode I ever saw all the way through!) Killin' Time, and... uh... Well, there are a lot of others.

I run a fan forum/website about an Aquarium screen saver that hasn't seen a major update in 4 years. And yet we have a bustling community. I think it comes down to quality people who find other engaging things to talk about. :)

When I found this site after I googled QL, I looked around before joining. I saw a lot fo threads that said "last post: 2004" and some "2003"s, so I was bummed. I thought this was a dead forum, but i thought "what the heck?" and I joined anyways. Much to my delight, this board is alive and well!

Samantha Beckett