Question on the Bold Leap graphic

Clara5

Project QL Intern
Nov 6, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Hello Brian,

I just had a small question. I noticed that the boards have been getting more graphic during the past month (or was it longer than that?) and I was wondering something about the graphics under the "A Bold Leap Foward" section.

I can see different pictures, uncluding what seems to be the twins towers, but I'm wondering, what does the last picture represent? It looks like a game of hockey, but I can't make out who the teams are, so I was wondering if you could possibly help me out with this. :) If you don't know, it doesn't matter... I'll be happy all the same!

Have a very nice day,

Clara

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to ask! LOL

First picture is of the Live Aid concert from July 13th, 1985.

Second picture is of some firefighters in 1992.

Third picture is of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology as seen today.

The fourth picture is of course leaping. What year? ;)

The fifth picture is indeed of the World Trade Center in New York.

The last picture is of the Olympic USA Hockey team, February 24th, 1980.

Here is a larger piicture of the banner for close-up detail if anyone is interested.

boldleap_large.jpg

And I knew that was coming next. :eek:

There are some rumors that those places may appear in the Bold Leap Forward movie.

The movie is NOT currently in production, there is no set date to start production, and Scott still has not been asked to be in it. That's all I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
alsplacebartender said:
The movie is NOT currently in production, there is no set date to start production, and Scott still has not been asked to be in it. That's all I know.

*sighs* I'm so tired of hearing this... Does Universal have offices in LA? Because I'm starting to think that "form-an-angry-mob-and-storm-their-offices" would make a great convention event...

Ah, well. I probably wouldn't have been able to get my torch and pitchfork through airport security anyway. :lol

alsplacebartender said:
Maybe you can throw your 3 ounces of mouthwash at them!

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!