707 Tricky Business

Tricky Business

• 5 ? This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Tricky Business
May 17, 1975

New York City, New York

When Sam leaps into prostitute Amy Wilson, he knows immediately that he's there to get Amy off the street and home again. As he lives her life and dodges her "tricks," he also figures out that another hooker will die if she doesn't change her habits.

Written by: Scott Burke

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as a 7. (This was a pretty good story. It was worth reading.)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked this episode. Poor Sam had to run around throughout, stopping each and every suspect. Of course, the ending was good as well. I'm sure that anyone that has read my reviews on prior episodes know I tend to look more favorably on leap-focused episodes, and I think that the execution of such was done in a very good manner. Great episode, and I hope that if and when the series is revived, you write more episodes for it (It seems you wrote only this one). :)