727 The Tail of Sam

The Tail of Sam

• 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
The Tail of Sam
November 21, 1963 / February 29, 1972

Simi Valley, California / Phoenix, Arizona

In this two-leaps-in-one episode, Sam finds that leaping into the life of a movie star dog has its good side when he responds to a sick girl's fan mail. Then: to marry, or not to marry? When Sam saves a life and creates a romantic relationship where there wasn't one before, he and Al must decide what's best for the future couple.

Written by: Douglas Laird

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as a 7. (This was a pretty good story. It was worth reading.)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
The first episode was funny. Sam has been a chimpanzee, but never a dog. The second leap is totally unrelated. I'm not quite sure that I'd put them in the same story.

I think that it was fun to see Sam leap into a dog, especially since he leaped into a chimp in an earlier episode. The second leap was a bit unrelated, but I'm glad that everything worked out well for Sam's host and his future wife as well. Nice episode. The only little error I noticed was when a reference to Gooshie being frazzled about Ziggy's behavior was made, but that's about it.