730 Leapless in New Mexico

Leapless in New Mexico

• 5 ? This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Leapless in New Mexico
September 22, 2001

Stallion's Gate, New Mexico

In between leaps at the Project, the top staff assembles and finds themselves reminiscing about what brought them to the Project.

Written by: A. J. Burfield & William Elsom

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as a 9. (This was a great story! I will definitely tell others about it.)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
:) I really like how both of you had got the women of the project and St John.To tell them how what brought them
to the project,also how Beth and Donna fell in love with their
husbands.

I've always wondered what happens at Project Quantum Leap between leaps. I've also wondered how Sam and Donna met. Also I've always wondered how Al and Beth met.

I'm afraid I couldn't really get into this episode very well. There was nothing against the authors or the writing, but this episode didn't even deal with Sam or his leaping at all. The story usually focuses on Al and Sam, and their past is usually brought up during appropriate leaps. I hope that all returns to normal in the next episode.

When I read the summary I had a feeling the story would be very little Sam and a whole lot of project. I wasn't really looking all that forward to it. But I have to say that while I much prefer seeing Sam in action I did actually enjoy this backstory episode. Like "ohboy" though, I hope to see it go back to normal.