Howdy!

Kirok

Project QL Intern
Hi everybody!

Just wanted to say thanks for allowing me to join! I’d have to rate QL as one of my all time favorite shows along with Star Trek (TOS), and the 1966 Batman series. Unfortunately, I only saw the series a couple of times on its run on NBC, but caught it on USA Network when it showed shows twice a day.

I mainly joined to see what progress has been made to jump-start the franchise again. Sadly, it doesn’t look good, but oh well. Thank goodness for the DVD’s!

Thanks again for letting me leap in!

Take care,

~Kirok (Chris) :D

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.

Always room for one more at Al's Place! Pull up a bar stool and sit a spell.

Welcome Kirok (of ST:TOS possibly? - that episode was pretty cool...) Nice to meet a new leaper and if anything the jumpstarting of the series could kick off with the 2009 convention!

I am Kirok

Enterprise said:
Welcome Kirok (of ST:TOS possibly? - that episode was pretty cool...) Nice to meet a new leaper and if anything the jumpstarting of the series could kick off with the 2009 convention!

Yes! 'Kirok' was from ST:TOS! 'The Paradise Syndrome' in fact! :)

I hope I can be a part of getting the excitement going for the 2009 get together... I hope I can make it!! If I can finish my proposed QL fanfilm done in time, I'd like to get that to the '09 fest too!

Thanks!

~Kirok (Chris) :)