Beckett Family Reunion on Men of a Certain Age?

Beat me to it! I found it here: http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/quantum-leap-men-of-a-certain-age-18116/

Quantum Leap: A Beckett Family Reunion Coming to Men of a Certain Age

Published: September 16, 2010

menofacertainage11b.jpg
menofacertainage11aa.jpg
An upcoming episode of Men of a Certain Age will reunite Scott Bakula with his Quantum Leap brother, David Newsom.
TV Guide reports that Newsom will once again play Bakula’s on-screen sibling. He’ll be playing Mark, the younger brother of Terry who’s happily married with two children and his own business. Terry, who’s working with Owen (Andre Braugher) as a car salesman, hasn’t seen Mark in some time and tries to reconnect with him.
Quantum Leap fans may remember that Newsom played Lt. Tom Beckett, the older brother of Bakula’s time-traveling Dr. Sam Beckett. In a very memorable episode, Sam lept into a fellow soldier in Tom’s Navy unit in Vietnam. Tom had originally died but Sam was able to change history to save his brother’s life.
The second season of Men of a Certain Age debuts on Monday, November 29th on TNT.

AWESOME! I saw this on Facebook.

I figure this was probably Scott's suggestion. Unless one of the producers is a Leaper. Certainly not a coincidence. We know that Scott likes to bring in actors he has worked with before to his new projects.

It aired last night. The episode title is "And Then The Bill Comes". I'm not sure what TNT's schedule is for reairing but it full episodes are available on their website.

There's also another QL alumn on it. Melinda McGraw who played Capt. Downey is "A Little Miracle" is playing the part of Erin - Terry's (Scott's character) current girlfriend. Here's a pic of the two of them from the second episode - "Same As the Old Boss".
202SameAstheOldBoss02.jpg