Old 03-23-2015, 06:18 AM   #1
jassian
Project Observer
 
jassian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 925
Default Writing collaboration?

To all you writers out there,

Anyone in for super slow paced collaboration? I for one work best in a team.

Please email me if you're intersted. Info@jassian.com. I got a few screen ideas, probably youtube based, I'd like to bounce off people. Maybe work together?
__________________
jassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 02:34 PM   #2
leaper1
PQL Security Staff
 
leaper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Bedford, England
Posts: 2,554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassian View Post
To all you writers out there,

Anyone in for super slow paced collaboration? I for one work best in a team.

Please email me if you're intersted. Info@jassian.com. I got a few screen ideas, probably youtube based, I'd like to bounce off people. Maybe work together?
Super slow is about my pace atm, but I'm up for a challenge! You still have my email addy, yeh?
__________________

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.(Leo Buscaglia) Helen in Bedford
leaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 02:57 PM   #3
jassian
Project Observer
 
jassian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaper1 View Post
Super slow is about my pace atm, but I'm up for a challenge! You still have my email addy, yeh?
I believe so!
Was hoping to get you on the hook!
__________________
jassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 03:22 PM   #4
Mrs. Mallard
PQL Visitor
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Germany
Posts: 15
Default

Well, I would say super slow would be a little exaggerated atm... also I haven't written anything on QL yet, just started a little oneshot and even that seems to take ages to finish. Especially since it's one of the rare stories that I try to write in english. But I'm looking forward to reading whatever comes out of your project! The sooner the better, haha! :-)
__________________
Mrs. Mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 03:40 PM   #5
leaper1
PQL Security Staff
 
leaper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Bedford, England
Posts: 2,554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Mallard View Post
Well, I would say super slow would be a little exaggerated atm... also I haven't written anything on QL yet, just started a little oneshot and even that seems to take ages to finish. Especially since it's one of the rare stories that I try to write in english. But I'm looking forward to reading whatever comes out of your project! The sooner the better, haha! :-)
I've been writing Quantum Leap fanfiction for over 20 years! Gulp

You could do a lot worse than check out the Virtual Seasons hosted here at Al's Place. There are some amazing writers and awesome episodes (plus a couple I wrote LOL)
__________________

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.(Leo Buscaglia) Helen in Bedford
leaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 05:12 AM   #6
jassian
Project Observer
 
jassian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Mallard View Post
Well, I would say super slow would be a little exaggerated atm... also I haven't written anything on QL yet, just started a little oneshot and even that seems to take ages to finish. Especially since it's one of the rare stories that I try to write in english. But I'm looking forward to reading whatever comes out of your project! The sooner the better, haha! :-)
As I happen to know the classic pittfalls for Germans writing English, I could give it a test read for you if you like, once it's ready.
__________________
jassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 05:58 AM   #7
Mrs. Mallard
PQL Visitor
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Germany
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaper1 View Post
I've been writing Quantum Leap fanfiction for over 20 years! Gulp

You could do a lot worse than check out the Virtual Seasons hosted here at Al's Place. There are some amazing writers and awesome episodes (plus a couple I wrote LOL)
That's an interesting idea. Looking forward to the experience, 5 seasons just wasn't enough for this wonderful series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassian View Post
As I happen to know the classic pittfalls for Germans writing English, I could give it a test read for you if you like, once it's ready.
I will definitely get back to that offer, thank you very much! :-) But it might take a while until I'm even halfway finished. These characters always seem to have a mind of their own ;-)
__________________
Mrs. Mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 06:14 AM   #8
jassian
Project Observer
 
jassian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Mallard View Post
I will definitely get back to that offer, thank you very much! :-) But it might take a while until I'm even halfway finished. These characters always seem to have a mind of their own ;-)
Aren't those the best ones?
__________________
jassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 06:38 AM   #9
jassian
Project Observer
 
jassian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 925
Default

Btw, this would have to be original.
__________________
jassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:17 PM   #10
Mrs. Mallard
PQL Visitor
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Germany
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassian View Post
Btw, this would have to be original.
Original what? You mean, my own text, not a translation/someone elses work? Or "original characters" as in Sam/Al with no OCs?
__________________
Mrs. Mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:59 PM   #11
jassian
Project Observer
 
jassian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 925
Default

As in, nothing that's copyrighted by someone else, sorry if that was confusing.
So no ql or anything, just a completely new thing.
(Doesn't mean it can't be inspired by things that came before. )
__________________
jassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 03:46 AM   #12
jassian
Project Observer
 
jassian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 925
Default

Helen? Are you still in? I've narrowed down the concept.
__________________
jassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 06:01 AM   #13
leaper1
PQL Security Staff
 
leaper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Bedford, England
Posts: 2,554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassian View Post
Helen? Are you still in? I've narrowed down the concept.
What do you need?
__________________

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.(Leo Buscaglia) Helen in Bedford
leaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 06:17 AM   #14
jassian
Project Observer
 
jassian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 925
Default

Another creative mind to dream up stories and help make it solid.
__________________
jassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 11:06 AM   #15
jassian
Project Observer
 
jassian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 925
Default

Just a headsup. All's currently on hold, due to baby about to pop up end of this year.
__________________
jassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 03:08 PM   #16
leaper1
PQL Security Staff
 
leaper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Bedford, England
Posts: 2,554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassian View Post
Just a headsup. All's currently on hold, due to baby about to pop up end of this year.
Congratulations on your impending event! Keep us posted.
__________________

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.(Leo Buscaglia) Helen in Bedford
leaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 04:01 PM   #17
TVNewsCam
Waiting Room Visitor
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 37
Default

I've been trying to write my crossover fanfic for almost 15 years now, so slow paced collaboration will definitely be helpful. Count me in.
__________________
TVNewsCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2000 - 2016 Al's Place Quantum Leap Fan Site | 4.8.15.16.23.42